Your brand, goals, and audience are our mission. From development to finished edit, we include you in key decisions to make sure we are headed in the right direction.
Great stories deserve to be told with great visuals. We incorporate stunning cinematic imagery that compliments your story and matches your brand.
Your audience matters. We work with you to ensure that the content and visuals for your project will connect with your audience and inspire them to learn more.
What our customers have to say
ReelCast Productions captured great footage and…put it together in a way that…totally relays our heart to our audience.- Jenny Speed | Whatever It Takes Minstries
John-Clay is a multi-talented filmmaker who can handle a project thoroughly from start to finish. He’s excellent at what he does and…I would hire him again in a heartbeat.- Phillip Telfer | Media Talk 101
Overview of the process
01. Discovery Session – We use a simple framework that helps us learn more about you and your brand. To be effective your video needs to match who you are.
02. Strategic Goals – Together we define the goals of the project and refine the messaging and target audience. Success needs to be intentional.
03. Set the Stage – A few weeks are needed for planning the look and feel of the project, along with scheduling the people and locations for the upcoming filming.
04. Filming – This is often the most intense and also most exciting portion of the project! All the resources come together as we capture your story.
05. Review and Refine – We craft the content and visuals into a cohesive story that reflect the goals of the project. At this stage, lots of coffee is consumed!
06. Adventure Begins – You now have a completed video you can use to connect with your audience! If you need some help, we have marketing consultants available.
This award-winning promo was created to convey the heart of the Air Land Emergency Resource Team. We spent time with the director to understand and identify what brings young men to the program, and what messaging has worked well in the past. We then spent a week on campus filming interviews with staff members and capturing stunning visuals that would effectively convey their mission of “Forging Extraordinary Young Men For The Cause of Christ.”
4 Days 2 HOPE
WIT Ministries was looking for a video to help bring more attendees to their women’s weekend conference. We worked with the founders to learn what types of women need this event, and the questions they are facing. We then filmed interviews with key alumni to create a promo that connects with women in desperate need of HOPE. Because of the sensitive nature of their events it was helpful to use artistic visuals to convey the journey a woman takes when attending the event.
The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma approached us for a video to promote the Singing Churchmen of Oklahoma. This video would be used during their next tour season and needed to inspire churchgoers to attend the concerts. During the planning sessions we learned from the conductor that the heart of the men and the variety of music were important factors to convey. Using interviews with various choir members and showing footage from rehearsal and the concert, we produced a video conveying the mission, camaraderie, and energy of the Singing Churchmen of Oklahoma.